Machine features1. This machine adopts 1000 / 1500 / 2000 / 3000 watt fiber laser, which has high electro-optical conversion efficiency and long laser life;
2. The laser beam quality is very good, the welding speed is fast, is more than 5 times the speed of the traditional welding machine. The weld is fine, the depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, fully meet the needs of users in different industries, and the welding is firm, smooth and flat;
3. The whole machine has low energy consumption, maintenance-free, high stability, and long-term use can save users a lot of processing costs;
4. Can be time splitting or energy splitting, suitable for different processing applications, support both continuous welding and spot welding.
5. The welding gun is with double wobble (X and Y) head, and the welding gun is hand-held, flexible and convenient, and the welding distance is longer. Mainly for large workpieces, fixed positions such as inside fillet welding, outer fillet welding, flat welding, small heat affected area during welding, small deformation, large welding depth and firm welding. It is a relatively flexible new welding process for welding large workpieces at a long distance.
6. Double wobble, you can weld both in X and Y directions. Regular type laser welders only weld in Y direction.
7. Cleaning gun can be added in the machine. It is mainly for rust removing cleaning. Double wobble laser cleaning removes rust better and faster. It is easy to switch between welding and cleaning guns.
|Machine model||LM-2000 double wobble|
|Fiber laser brand||Raycus / MAX / RECI / BWT|
|Laser power||1000w / 1500w / 2000w / 3000W|
|Cable length||9 meter outside of machine (14 meter optional)|
|Laser head(Welding gun)||Qilin double wobble (X and Y)|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
|Power input||1-phase 220V / 3-phase 380V|
Machine Application1. It is widely used in the industries such as advertising signs, hardware products, doors, windows, auto parts, craft gift etc.
2. It can be used to weld various metallic materials, like carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, brass, etc.